Friday, November 7, 2014

Vintage Christmas


Vintage Christmas - It is my duo day. 1 card, 2 design teams. This one is Ribbons or lace at Crafts 4 Eternity and T for traditional Christmas at Alphabet Challenge Blog


My image is SU, a Christmas Carol. I stamped it in glue and then rubbed a very fine glitter over it. 

My designer paper is Farmhouse, I Wich I Could Turn the Clock Back paper pad.

All papers were inked with Antique Linen and Tea Dye distress inks.


My pearls are brads and then I used some poinsettia with Prills in the centers.

Crafty Calendar Challenge November Christmas
Shopping Our Stash #176 Leaves - Holly leaves
Sketch and Stash Challenge #150 Sketch
Clear it Out Challenge Winter and metal (brads)

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous project ...Thanks for joining us @ CIO challenge blog...hope you stop by and play with us again <((><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous, I love the vintage look you've achieved.
    Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash.
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love vintage. I can't DO vintage, but I love seeing what other people do. That's a perfect image, too.

    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash Challenge!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful vintage project! The palette definitely speaks to a Victorian X-mas! Thanks for sharing this with us here at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I love the pretty lace and the Christmas flowers. The vintage look is great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely vintage card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar challenge this month and good luck
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete