Friday, October 17, 2014

Shower Invite


Shower Invite - It is time for a new challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity and this time we want to see all your creepy crawly critters. That's right bugs!! So where is my bug. Well my bug is not so creepy crawly. A butterfly is a bug too!

My card is an invitation to a bridal shower that I am giving for my grandson's teacher. She is new to our school and we are so very happy for her.

She gave me full freedom to do what ever I wanted. The only clue that she gave me was that she liked fall colors. 

I typed the information and printed it from my computer, then cut it with a SB. After cutting the information, I masked off the center and used 3d paint around the edges. That was followed by popping it up on a dry embossed backing.

I tied a tiny bow using my Bow Easy.


The butterfly is a MS punch, then again used the 3d stamp paint on the edges. I twisted the wire around a small dowel and finished off the butterfly with 3 tiny pearls.

Paper Take Weekly Wings
Pinspirational Challenges #126 Photo Inspired
Divas by Design Challenge Texture
Southern Girls Challenge #97 Use lots of words
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog #118 Anything Goes with words

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful invitation card! Thanks for joining the Southern Girls for our 'words' challenge.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely invitation. Very nicely done. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card design. Glad you joined us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really beautiful! Love the colour and design. Thanks for joining us at SGC. HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete