Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Mad Scientist


Mad Scientist - It is time for another challenge at Creative Card Crew. This fortnight our challenge is to use BLACK card stock. Fun, right!! So come and join us. While my card is fun and halloweenish, some of my team mates went no spooky at all. We even had one that was Christmas. How is that for creativity!


My image is Delicious Doodles, Halloweenie Crazy Chemist! Isn't he a hoot? Teri Sherman has the best Halloween images. Most are horror, but she did a lot of these, not so spooky, characters too.

I colored him with Copics, then fussy cut him and added some Diamond Glass to his chemistry tube and bottle.


My DP is K and Company's Halloween Specialty pad. I ran it through my Zutter distrezz machine to rough up the paper. 

My trim is cheese cloth that was wrapped with a bumpy yarn.


The glittery bats were something that I found in a craft clearance. It did not have a label, so I have no idea as to who made it.


Crafting For all Seasons #87 Cute Spook
Divas by Design Challenge Spooky
Delicious Doodles Challenge #103 Cute Halloween

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful!! LOVE the papers! Love those bats!! This image is so great.. and your coloring... WOW!!!! Love it!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Delicious Doodles!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, DT Member @ Delicious Doodles
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fabulous job with this image and card Mari. Have you checked out Delicious Doodles Challenge? xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card! Love it!
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS
    Hugs
    Fiona DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous coloring, Mari. I love your details and design. Maggie, DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete