Thursday, January 16, 2014

Flower Power


Flower Power - The new challenge at the Sweet Pea Stampers is... Flower Power.  

I love it when I can use lots of pink. Can you guess that pink is my favorite color. My DP is Pressed Petals Baby Girl. I love this pad that I picked up at Bit Lots ages ago.

My die is Memory Box (new.) The glitter hearts were another bargain, that I picked up in the clearance area at Walmart. 


For my card I used Elaine Cox's Mirima in digi. Also available in rubber. I colored her with Copics.


The big flower is Melissa Frances trim, that I rolled, spread and a gemstone glued to the center. I also used another Memory Box die for the green stem. I also used several ribbon rose and several buds that I clipped from a stem.


Crazy 4 Challenges #218 Skinny Card
Color Me Classroom #84 Anything Goes
Heck of a challenge New My dies are new
Cupcake Inspirations #242 Cupcake inspired
Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog #24 Anything Goes
Sketch and Stash Challenge #130 Sketch
Paper Take Weekly New Stash - Dies
Creative Craft Challenges 2 #1 New - New dies

4 comments:

  1. your card is so magnificent!


    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful, so pretty and love your design, stunning..Hugs Lozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Mari, so light and delicate and the image has been coloured beautifully. I'm in love with that die!!!! Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - lovely coloring and the die and the tulle 'flower' look perfect on this card!!!

    ReplyDelete