Friday, November 15, 2013

Leaves


Leaves - It is Friday and that means it is time for another challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity. This week we have tic tac toe. Yahoo!!!

I tried several times to copy the tic tac toe board for you, but it would not allow me to, so you will have to go to Crafts 4 Eternity blog to see it.

I went for the last column which is: Glitter, Leaves and Red.


I made my own designer paper with Tim Holtz Falling Leaves stamps. I used the same maple leave in red and black ink. The tiny trees are a wooden stamp that I picked up at a garage sale for 10 cents. I think it was a pretty good deal. 

Apter stamping the trees, I used SU embossing glitter over the entire image. In the image below, you can see how sparkly it made it.

My sentiment and punches are also SU. I used to tiny black gemstones to finish off the card.


Sister Act Card Challenge #33 Anything Goes



2 comments:

  1. Fantastic design, I love the colour combo and the glitter

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Happy Friday!

    Hugs

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous Mari. I love your own creative made backing paper and your beautiful topper. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Totally Papercrafts.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete