Monday, November 25, 2013

Feeling Blue


Feeling Blue - It is time for a new sketch at Seems a Little Sketchy


This fortnight we have this lovely sketch by our dear Tess. I really had to think on this one. I am so dependent on the main thing on my card being a large colored image.


I finally settled on doing these little images by our sponsor Kenny K Downloads. How doesn't love Kenny's fabulous work? This one is Girl Fish. I love her big eyes.


The first thing that came to me when I seen this image was to do a color changing card. My grandchildren have cars that change colors in warm water. They love taking a bath with those cars.

So here is my version of a color changing fish.


My only embellishments are pearls made with my Pearl Pen and the border that was made with a MS punch.

Fab N Funky Challenges #194 Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks #169 Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog #94 Any Sentiment
Sister Act Card Challenge #34 Anything Goes
Color-me-Classroom #82 Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody #34 Anything Goes
Lacy Sunshine Challenge blog #22 Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, gorgeous images and colours. Thanks for joining in our birthday celebrations over at Fab'n'Funky, good luck.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the color changing fish and the quote! Well done Mari on thinking outside the box on this one - it was fun hearing your inspiration on the fish too! Thanks for sharing your project in the “Any Sentiment” Challenge.
    ~ginny, DT for Aud Sentiments
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL So super cute! I am your newest follower. Thank you so much for entering your adorable card in our CMC challenge! Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete