Friday, September 20, 2013

Pirate


Pirate - I made this card for my grandson, Jace. I just turned 4 and lived very far away from me. :(

Jace is into Jake and the Neverland Pirates, so I made this pirate themed card for him.

Our challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity is Cute Kids. We want to see cards/projects for children.

The bottom border is done with SB dies.

My pirate was cut using my Cricut and the Paper Doll dress-up cartridge.  My face is Peachy Keen Stamps.

I rarely do the inside of the card, but my sentiment on the front makes more sense when you see the inside.


ABC-Challenge V for very cute
Challenges 4 Everybody #29 Anything Goes
Cutie Pie Challenge #53 for the boys
Clear it out challenge Masculine and punches/Dies


5 comments:

  1. Love this! Great character card, perfect for a little boy! Thank you for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card, your grandson will love it. Thanks for playing along with us at Clear it Out Tuesday for the one for the boys challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Perfect for boy. Love that fun face you draw )) great idea with "inside" map.
    Many thanks for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie` “Dies and Punches” Challenge and we hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absolutely gorgeous card, great use of dies. Thank you so much for entering my challenge theme on an Oldie But A Goodie, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card and very cute pirate. Thank you for joining us over at The ABC Challenge and we hope you join us again. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete