Friday, August 30, 2013

Apples for Teach


Apples for Teach - It is time for another challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity and Alphabet Challenge Blog. Our challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity is Back to School and at Alphabet Challenge Blog is one work sentiments.

My Designer Paper is MME Ruby. 


My image is Mary Margaret by Michelle Perkett. I love Michelle's warm, whimsical style. I colored Mary Margaret with Copics, then fussy cut her. I matted her useing SB Labels 4 and Gold Labels 4. I accented the cut with some tiny black gemstones.


My sentiment is SU; as is the punch that cut it out.  I used a small piece of ribbon. The small flowers are Recollections and the larger one, I picked up at the convention.


Sketch and Stash Challenge #120 Sketch
Fairies Challenges #11 Back to School
The Pink Elephant Challenge #214 Back to School
Love to Create Challenge #80 Back to School
Cutie Pic Challenge #51 Anything Goes
Top Tip Tuesday #108 Initials - MH - M is  for Mary Margaret and H is for Hello
Craft-Room Challenge Something New. My Gold Labels 4 die is new. I bought it on Saturday at the convention in Tulsa. I just had to try it out!
Lori Boyd 2 #54 Back to School

14 comments:

  1. The card is sweet, Mari! Nice image and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cute card. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and image. Thanks for joining us at Fairies challenge, good luck cheers Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable Mari and gorgeous coloring of Mary Margaret!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card, great work! Thank you for entering at FAIRIES this week!
    Hugs, Jackie DT Member

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Mari, such a sweet image! Have a great weekend hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card perfect for this weeks challenge at Love to Create Hugs Sandra DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card, so folksy :-) Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge, Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet teacher card! Thank you for joining us this week at Love to Create for our Back to School Challenge.
    Ruza, LTC Designer

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so cute image, lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Craft-Room Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  11. How sweet!!! Thanks for submitting your creation to the Back To School challenge this week at Love To Create!
    Trudy, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely card and I love the cute image.
    Thank you for joining in the fun with us at sketch n stash xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous card.
    Many thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash this week
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. what an pretty card!
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash challenge!
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete