Friday, July 19, 2013

Lavender and lace


Lavender and Lace - What I can do this past week as been very limited; as I had surgery on my left wrist. The challenge this week at Crafts for Eternity is to use inks or sprays on your project. I wanted to do some ghosting for this, but with only one workable hand, that was out of the question.

I finally settled on using my sprays. My first attempt used 2 colors and they looked a muttled mess, so that idea went into the trash. 

This time I used a mask from Tattered Angels and sprayed this purple. The black stamp is a cordinating stamp from Tattered Angels. I am much more pleased with this result. 

My DT project for Alphabet Challenge Blog was to use lace, so I found this lovely lace in my stash.


I used a SU die for the leaves and my purple flower is from Pizzazz Aplenty

Challenges 4 Everybody #24 Anything Goes
Cupcake Craft Challenges #250 Photo Inspired
Inky Chicks #8 Masking
The Paper Shelter #121 CAS

6 comments:

  1. this is totally gorgeous and striking!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card for this week's challenge Mari, love the flower and the lace. Hope the wrist is improving.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful. I love the colors you used. Thank you for joining us at THE PAPER SHELTER! Good luck and I hope we see more of your lovely work in our next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Mari, beautiful effect with the sprays and the flowe detail is gorgeous. Thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake this week and good luck! :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Mari love the inking it's very pretty :) Have a great week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful and elegant card! Love the colors! Thanks for joining us over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete