Friday, April 19, 2013

Flowers


Flowers - Here is my DT card for Crafts 4 Eternity. Our challenge is to use flowers on your creation.

DP is Recollections, Birds Nest and DCWV, Pocket Full of Posies

My image is by Designed to Delight. I colored with image a while back for a Copics class that I was taking. We were working on Copper and Tera Cotta. I think it looks more copper then tera Cotta. Maybe less shine next time.



 My flowers are Petaloo and the swirls are Quik Kuts Dies
Sketch and Stash Challenge #111 Sketch

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Love how you colored the image and the papers you used are fabulous.

    Hugs,
    Evie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Mari lots of pretty flowers! HAve a good weekend hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash.
    Hugs
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very beautiful Mari!Love the colors and flowers!

    ReplyDelete