Saturday, February 2, 2013

Happy Day


Happy Day - Hi friends. It is time for another challenge at One Stop Craft Stop and this time it is everyone's favorite.... Anything Goes! That's right, you can do anything that you want to do!!!


My papers are Foof-A-La, Summer and Paper Studio. The tag is also part of the Foof-A-La Summer kit. I added some fiber to the tag.


My image is one of our Sponsors-Floppy Latte. I colored the image with copics and added blue pearls made with my Viva Decor pearl pin.


Sketch and Stash Challenge #106 Sketch
Crazy 4 Challenges #171 Make me happy
ABC-Challenge G for Going Dotty

6 comments:

  1. wow! your card is stunning. the papers match perfectly and your coloring of the image is awesome!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a GORGEOUS card. it's ART!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, thanks for joining in the fun at ABC.

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card. Love the colours. Thank you for joining us at Sketch n Stash.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card - such a striking image and perfectly coloured! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Stash, hugs Juliexx

    ReplyDelete