Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Chocolate Boxes


Chocolate Boxes - This fortnights challenge at Creative Card Crew is.... chocolate!!! I promise that there are no calories in looking at my post, but the same can not be said if you receive one of these.

We are sponsored by the fabulous Judy of Pizzazz Aplenty.

I have a group of ladies that I scrapbook with every Wednesday. We exchange homemade cards and small gifts 4 times a year and Valentines is one of the holidays that we exchange for.

My friends are super talented, so it is always a challenge to come up with something. This year I made chocolate survival kits. This containers that I picked up at the Dollar Tree are filled with chocolate goodies.



On the top of the boxes, I started with some pale pink tulle  then layered a doily on top of it. I then added more tulle.


I added some clear bead sprays and then a variety of flowers and a strand of pearls and topped it off with a glittery red heart.


You can see the tops of all 10 that I made.


Deep Ocean Challenge Blog #44 Love and lace
The Paper Shelter #97 Wrapped Up
Crafty Creations Challenges #207 No Cards
Fussy and Fancy Challenge #81 Circles - Doily
Corrosive Challenges by Janet #167 Hearts and Flowers
Oldie But a Goodie Challenge Pink and Red
Creative Craft Challenges 2 #3 Hugs and Kisses - Do you see the kisses inside?

6 comments:

  1. Very lovely boxes you've created!! Such a clever idea too!! :) Thanks for sharing your creation with us over at Fussy and Fancy Fridays ! Hope you will join us again!! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki* ~ DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW you have been busy!! Love your little kits as much as I love chocloate!
    Thank you for playing along with my Red and Pink challenge at Oldie But A Goodie this week and good luck
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your chocolate boxes look amazing!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "hugs & kisses" challenge & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge.

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Creative Craft Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow it's beautiful !!
    Thanks for joinning us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog !

    ReplyDelete