Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Flower Garden


Flower Garden - We have had someone sick for the last 2 months and I just hope that we turn the corner soon. My 9 month grandson had a night in the hospital with RSV, but is now home and doing better. Now the 3 year old is taking his turn again. I am hoping that flu season is soon over.

Today is challenge day at Creative Card Crew and this time around it is.... girly.

Our sponsor is Crafty Sentiments Designs. They are a new sponsor for us and it was fun to work with great images that were so new to me.

My DP is K and Company SW Nature. I love SW papers. The colors are brilliant yet soft and muted the same time.


My image is Crafty Sentiments Tess Summer Fun. I think she is adorable and was a blast to color with my Copics. I added some Stickles to her headband, necklace and the flowers. I use Elements Bark in the center of the daisies.

I used a S die and cut it to frame the image. All my papers were inked with Tea Dye distress inks.


My sentiment is Hot Off the Press tiny words. I love this set and rarely does a week go by that I don't use this set.

I used my pearl pen to make the yellow pearls.


The bow was tied using my Bow Easy.


My fence is another SB die.

C Inspirations #197 Girly
Divas By Design Challenge #67 Girly
4 Crafty Chicks #125 Pearls
Moving Along with the Times #173 Birthday
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog #72 Bingo - Die Cuts, Happy, and Flowers
Stampin For the WeekEnd #26 Girly
CLP Challenge #54 Sketch

8 comments:

  1. Really gorgeous, I love the image, the scene that you have created for her brilliant and the colours are lovely
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job, thanks for playing our pearls challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love all of the pearls and how they highlight the sentiment and the bottom of your card. Fabulous image. thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, your colouring and the colours are gorgeous and that fence die cut is stunning!
    Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT for our Birthday challenge and good luck
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!! Thanks for playing with us in our "Pearls" challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card. I love the pretty image and gorgeous detailing.
    Thank you for taking part in the Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet and pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Aud Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this image! One of my favourites! It's a gorgeous card! Fabulous!

    Thank you for sharing this with us at Aud Sentiments!

    Mel xx

    ReplyDelete