Monday, January 21, 2013

Arm in Arm

Arm in Arm - Isn't this just the sweetest couple? Such a simple design and yet memorable.

I designed this card for my DT card at Seems a Little Sketchy and I was also guest designing at Stamp With Fun.


For Seems a Little Sketchy, above is the sketch that is the challenge. And for Stamp With Fun the challenge is Swirls.

No Designer paper on this on. Just some White Wash paper that I ran through the CB with the Swirl embossing folder and then sanded the white off to reveal the pink under it.


My image is Bugaboo's AKV Love, who is our sponsor at Seems a Little Sketchy. This image, like most of Bugaboo's was quick and easy to color with my Copics. The image and mat were cut with a SB.


My flower is a stem that I cut down and the swirly vine is CL. I then added 3 buttons.

In closing, I would like to thank Stamp With Fun for inviting me to guest design with them. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Lori Boyd 2 #38 Pink
Dutch Dare-Card Challenges #200 Buttons
Totally Paper Crafts #150 Embossing
Simply Create Too #29 Anything Goes
All Sorts Challenge #Flower Power
Pile It On Challenge #3 Heart


7 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card: love the pinks and the soft embossed paper! Thanks for joining our buttons-challenge over at Dutch Dare Card Challenges!
    Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Such a sweet card and image. Love how you colored it. Of course, I love pink so this one is my favorite! :)
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a very sweet card. Thank you for joining us this week at TPC Challenge.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet card and thanks for joining in with our challenge over at Allsorts this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is very pretty--love the cute couple. Glad you joined us for Challenge #29 - "Anything Goes"

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http:DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at BLD!!

    ReplyDelete