Friday, November 16, 2012

Snow Bells


Snow Bells - It is time for another challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity. This week the challenge is to include a musical element in your card or project.



My image is Crafty Sentiments.  After coloring with Copics, I added Stickles to the hatband and snow. The pom poms are flower centers and I added bell brads to the snowman's bell rope. I thought it would be fun to make them really jingle.


My papers were in my Christmas scrap drawer, so I have no idea which company they are from.

My image was cut with a SB and inked with barn door distress ink.


I hope you enjoyed my musical snowman and that you will join our challenge with your own sounds!

Sketchy Colors #139 Sketch
Christmas Card Challenges #50 Snowmen
Creative Craft Challenges 2 # Bingo - Bling, Stamp, Distress
My Mums Craft Shop Challenges #84 Winter Wonderland
Divas By Design Challenge #61 Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks #116 Winter

10 comments:

  1. Love your card, fab design,image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing our Winter Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so fabulous. Great papers and image.
    Have a great weekend !
    Hugs Berit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Mari love the jingle bells & fabulous colouring, have a good weekend hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, what a cute snowman..
    Thank you for joining SC's sketchchallenge this week, hope to see you next week too.
    Hugs, Kaia

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute. Love the added bells. Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Craft Challenges. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab image! Love those bells!!! Thanks so much for joining us at MMCS Challenge this week, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How incredible is this! I love the snowman in the globe and the bells are an awesome touch! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, thanks for joining in our winter wonderland challenge at MMCS.
    Sally.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Mari :-))
    Hugs Andreja

    ReplyDelete