Friday, November 30, 2012

English Tea


English Tea - V is for Vintage at Alphabet Challenge Blog. I made these little pin boxes for the Swap at CDAC. The theme for this swap was English Tea Party and Butterflies.

This is my English Tea Party pins, You can see my Butterfly stick pins here.


Oh, Dear! Blogger must be playing tricks again. I wrote this post up last night and now I see that it is gone! Only my pictures and first sentence is here.


My paper is Making Memories, Noteworthy. I love this paper and have used it for so many things. It is one that I bought at Tuesday Morning. I had to buy an entire package (25) of the one design, luckily it is double sided, but I have used it about once a month and I still am not tired of using it. LOL


Here are my pins. I get most of my stick pin supplies from Judy at Pizzazz Aplenty. She has wonderful prices and such pretty pins and beads.


I stuck the stick pins in felt, so that they would stay in place during shipping to the swap leader.


My box is basically a matchbox with a fancy top and bottom. I used a SU die the this. I also used the matching paper piercing template to pole the holes in them. I thought would be more perfect for a stickpin holder than to be poled with a pin. LOL


I inked everything with Tea Dye distress inks. I just had to use Tea Dye, since the theme is English TEA Party. LOL
These were finished of with a piece of lace and a flower spray that was tied with a ribbon.

Pile it on Challenge #48 No Christmas
The Pink Elephant Challenge #176 Packaging
Crafts and Me Challenges #112 Ribbon
Crafting for all Seasons #41 Flowers

5 comments:

  1. What pretty boxes and super flowers well done .

    What fantastic creations.
    Thank you for joining us this time for our FLOWERS Challenge at Crafting for all Seasons .
    Good Luck Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful gift box...what a fabulous way to present your wonderful pins!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow these are beautiful.stunning design and i love your pretty flowers and colours.
    thanks for joining us this week at the Crafts and Me challenge :D

    xx coopsx x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a PRETTY box!!!!
    Thanks for joining us last week at PIO!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so very lovely! Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete