Friday, August 10, 2012

Nautical


Nautical - It is time for another challenge at Alphabet Challenge Blog.We are up to N and N is for.....Nautical. For my almost CAS card, I used this sweet little house boat image by Crafts 4 Eternity. It was a freebie that I got ages ago.

My DP is from my stash. I believe that it was in a block, that was long ago seprated. It looks like a life preserver to me and I love the muted blues.

The ribbon was from the $1 bin at Michaels.


The sweet little boat was colored with Copic's. I love the laundry hanging on the line. I fussy cut the image, then used a thick thread to rehang the undies.


Paper Take Weekly #75 Anything Goes
Anything Challenge #73 Summer Days
The Paper Shelter #76 Round N Round
C Inspirations #175 Anything Goes
Belli Challenge #149 Vacation/Travel

5 comments:

  1. Cute card. Love how you have used rickrack for the waves. Great layout and colour choice.
    Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter challenge this week.
    Eileen x DT TPS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this card.
    The cute image and papers, together with your superb colouring, make it look like it could be a story book illustration.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Thanks for sharing with us at Anything Goes.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your coloring is stunning and the card is so adorable!! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Shelter and good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is simply beautiful.. Love the details.. very lovely work as always..

    So happy that you have joined us at TPS......

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete