Friday, July 27, 2012

Reed


Reed - The challenge at Alphabet Challenge blog is M for man. Masculine cards are hard for me and that it had to be for a big man and not just a boy.

I decided to go Clean and Simple, again not something that is my strong suit.

 
My reed stamp is Tattered Angels, Seaside Coastal Breeze. I stamped it with Pine Needles distress ink. The sentiment is Hot Off the Press Masculine Collage stamps. I stamped it with black Memento.

My ribbon is Prima.

Now that you have seen what I made, I hope that you will come and see what the rest of the team did for this challenge and come and play with us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.

Stampin Sisters in Christ #149 CAS
Simon Says Stamps Challenge Anything Goes
Crafts and Me Challenges #94 Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. This is a great masculine card! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenges! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Mari - I love the look of CAS cards but I can never get my head around making one! You did a great job with it!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful CAS card, fabulous colours and I love that beautiful image.

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your CAS card - that image is so lovely :) Thank you for joining us this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge, hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I really like this a lot.

    ReplyDelete