Sunday, July 22, 2012

Carousel


Carousel - What is more fun than riding an old fashioned carousel? Coloring one!

It is time for another sketch challenge at Sunday Sketch and Stamp. Just look at the one below made by my teamie. It is a fun and easy one.


For my card I used DCWV Painted Petal paper pad. I distressed my papers with my Tim Holtz distressing tool.


My image was cut with a SB. The purple stripes are ribbon and I used 3 tiny, yellow brads.


My image is by our sponsor The Stamping Boutique. I just love this carousel horse. It always colors up so pretty with my Copic's. I even used my airbrush on the edges. I still need practice, but if I never use it, I will never get better. I added some Stickles to the pole ribbon and the reins. I used lavendar Stickles on the stars that surround the horse.

All Sorts Challenge #164 Distressing
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #173 Die

3 comments:

  1. Love your take on the sketch Mari
    Happy crafting
    Carole xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colour combination! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts and good luck in the prize draw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card - great colour combo.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete