Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Treasures

Treasures - Monochromatic is our challenge at Creative Card Crew this fortnight. I have used the Wise Men image from our sponsor Paper Pretties. They have such great images that it was hard to choose.

My DP is Hot Off The Press. It's an old Sarabook - Sapphire. What I love about the DP is that if you look closely at it, it has treasure written all over it. How cool is that with this image!

My punch is EK Success and I added a few gemstones to the lower left corner.

The image is colored with Copic's. It was fun to work with only one color family, then I added the gold to give it some pop. The sketched the rick-rack on the jug with a blue Spica pen.

I hoped you enjoyed seeing my card and I would love to see you join in our monochromatic challenge. It runs for 2 weeks, so you have a long time to get it in.

Phindys Place Challenge #82 Christmas Card
Christmas Blog Challenge # Cute Image
Stampin Sisters in Christ #116 "Praise"
Paper Sundaes #96 Beautiful bows
Divas By Design Challenge #15 Monochromatic
Deconstructing Jen #28 Sketch

11 comments:

  1. Fab creation hun, love the image!

    Thank you for sharing wih us at Divas, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Mari your colouring is so beautiful here! Great work with this image and thanks for entering at Divas! Hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Mari! Love all the varying shades of blue in the image...such beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful image and beautiful colors. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous creation thank you so much for sharing it with us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xxx
    ps I have some candy if you are interested:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marvelous card! Your coloring is beautiful. That background paper is so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How adorable. That is such a cute image and I love how you keep your design simple to showcase it. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely coloring! Thanks for playing along this week at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful monochromatic card and such an adorable image. Thanks for playing with us at Sundays with Crissy.

    ReplyDelete