Friday, November 11, 2011

Grace's gift

Grace's Gift - Today I used Sew Many Cards Grace unwrapping Gift. This is a great image to have because she could also be used for a birthday or really any occasion .

Our challenge at Sew Many Challenges is to use Vellum. I love vellum, hardly ever use it. This green piece is one that I dug out of my green scrap drawer. Yes I have a draw for the scraps of several different colors. I have found this is the best system for me.

My DP came out of another of my Scrap drawers - the Christmas scrap paper drawer. I believe it is all Paper Studio. I inked all of the papers with Gathered Twigs distress inks. It is one of the limited editions Rangers inks.

I secured my Vellum with brads in each corner. Grace was colored with Copics. The flowers are Prima

Sew Many Cards dollar deal is this adorable bussel of apples. My DP is K and Company Allgancy. Image colored with Copics.
Grace's Gift Card
Christmas Challenges - #13 Sketch
Top Tip Tuesday #59 Anything Christmas
Mami Doodles #37 Christmas

Apple Card
Sunday Sketch and Stamp # Sketch
Digital Tuesday Challenge #136 Anything Goes
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge #108 use digi imge

11 comments:

  1. What a lovely card you made, I love Grace's Gift Card! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Challenges {with sketches}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card you've made :o) Thanks for joining us at Christmas Challenges {with sketches}.

    Greetings...

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a nice card thanks for joining us at ccws

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful cards! Your coloring is fabulous!!! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards. Lovely colouring. Thnaks fot joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, this is wonderful! That's an adorable image you've used and the vellum looks fantastic behind it! Nicely done. :)
    I also have to note here that I'm completely in awe of that fact that you have scrap drawers coordinated by color! WOW...now that's organized.

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
    And remember, if you have a TIP you’d like to share with us crafters, just write it up in your post and then add TIP by your entry name and you’re eligible for the TOP TIPPER PRIZE as well.
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for joining us at the crafty catz this week with your beautiful work
    linda x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both fabulous cards thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two lovely creations but the first is my fave, love how you have used the vellum. Thanks for joining us over on Mami Doodles for the Christmas challenge, best of luck x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Mari, what a beautiful card. Your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at CCWS and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely cards! Thanks for taking part in the Mami Doodles challenge.

    ReplyDelete