Friday, November 4, 2011

Jammies

Jammies - Today is the new release blog hop at Sew Many Challenges. If you arrived here from Jamies blog, then you are on the right track. If you happened some other way, you can start the hop at Sew Many Challenges Blog.

You can win the entire new release plus a $15 store voucher, by leaving a comment on the store blog. And if we have more than 50 comments then we will give away a a second set of the new release. You can also win the image that I used by commenting here. So you have 3 chances to win!

Don't faint, but I actually did a page instead of a card. I won this great page kit at a scrapbooking retreat that I attended a year of two back and decided to finially use it. I love the pink and teal together for Christmas. The DP is Bo Bunny - A gift of love - Sweetie Pie Smooch. It had stickers to go with it, so I used those along with 2 tiny brads.

My image is Kiera with Candle. Kiera is one of the PJ Pals. Isn't she adorable? I like her jammies in teal. She is one of the new releases that you could win. If you can't wait and to own it right this minute, then you can purchase her at the store now.









My next project is a card. I used this month's Freebie for my Thanksgiving Card. You can get it at the last stop on the hop.

My DP is American Traditional Designs Recipe Time Fruit. My ribbon is MS. I used a variety of flowers and buttons.

I colored the Cornucopia with Copics and added some Stickles to the rim of the Cornucopia and some of the fruit. I cut the image with a Spellbinders and distressed it with one of Ranger's Autumn Seasonal distress inks. This one is gathered Twiggs. I love the color.



Leave me a comment then head over to Deanette's blog to continue the hop.

Keira with Candle Page
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #136 Borders and Frames
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog #11 Sweet
The Paper Shelter #38 Christmas fun
Do You Stack Up #44 Teal
Charisma Cardz #44 Cutesy
Meljens Designs DT #81 Brads

Cornucopia Card
IC Sketches #138 sketch
The Pink Elephant Challenge #123 Distressing
Stamp With Fun #135 buttons
Paper Take Weekly # bling
Simon Says Stamps Challenge Buttons
My Mums Craftshop Challenges #30 with Thanks
Dutchdare-Card Challenges #137 Give Thanks
Moving Along With the Times #23 Food and drink
Card Makin Mamas #32 Die-Cuts

21 comments:

  1. Lovely card and scrap page you made! Like the papers and the flowers and the way you colored everything. I am gonna hop a long now. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully coloured images - TFS

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is absolutely gorgeous! LOVE the page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card! Your coloring - awesome.
    Thank you for playing at ICSketches this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card love the image and the fab colours. Thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card love your image and your colour choice. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow your colouring is fantastic. Thank you for playing at ICS xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what fabulous colours! Thanks for joining us at ICS this week x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute images! Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday! Hugs, Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layout and I love the image you have used.
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very sweet. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up and good luck.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card! I love all the flowers and buttons.
    Thanks for joining us at MMCS challenge this week.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. 2 fab cards hun, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both super Cards. Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  15. what beautiful cards

    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a sweet card! Fab papers and colours!

    Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean this forthnight
    Cinzia xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the cornucopia card! The distressing looks great and the flowers and buttons really compliment the image well. Thanks for joining us at MMCS thank you challenge.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh this is beautiful, great colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sweet card, thanks so much for sharing with us at Charisma Cardz this week.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you so much for picking me to win your gorgeous images I shall enjoy playing with them once Im over this flu. hugs shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete