Saturday, November 12, 2011

Adam Got Me!

Adam Got Me!! - My son, who lives in Alaska got me! LOL This blow-up Mickey has long been a standing joke in our family. When Adam was engaged to his now (what role did she have in this?) wife, they would often mention how tacky they thought these were. So guess what I gave them as a gift at their rehearsal dinner? They got married in June, 3 years ago, so you know I had long planned for that. LOL
They were visiting here from Alaska this week and I went out of town. Guess what I came home to in my front yard? Where are the culprits? Safely on a plane back to Alaska!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Too funny! My brothers family has an ugly statue that they leave on each others doorsteps and closets when they visit. The thing has been all over the place (:

    ReplyDelete