Friday, July 8, 2011

US of A

US of A - Yee-haw! The challenge at Sew Many Challenges is a recipe this week. The recipe has 4 components to it. We were to use blue, a diecut, ribbon and 3 round buttons.

My DP is Reminisce's American Stars, USA, and the blue star was cut from Freedom Stars. My ribbon is from Target's dollar spot a few years back. I love that all of my old stash was shuffled in my recent move, and is now being used!
My image is Cowboy Donkey by Sew Many Cards. I really enjoyed coloring him. Donkey was cut with a Spell Binders and distressed with Fired Brick distress inks.

This heart is today's Friday Freebie and you can get it here, but hurry; as it is only available for a short time. My DP for this card is My Mind's Eye Kaleidoscope. My butterfly punch is MS and I added some bling that I picked up at the convention. My Die cut is a Spellbinders.
The image is colored with Copic's and tied with a double ribbon using my Bow Easy.

My final card for today is one of Sew Many Cards new PJ pals. These all resemble real life kids who have health problems, that's why they are PJ pals! My image is Stryder, who is the 3 year old son of the owner of Sew Many Cards. I used some Matte Accents in the water.

My DP is Miss Elisabeth. The ice cream cone was cut using my Cricut. I think I used A Child's Year. My drops are recollections.

My Cowboy Donkey is being entered in the following challenges:
Mojo Monday # 198 sketch
LinkThe Shabby Tea Room #69 Happy 4th of July
Cards For Men #14 Wild West
Phindys Place Challenge #63 buttons

I am entering my heart card in the following challenges:
I C Sketches # 79 sketch
Digital Tuesday Challenge #118 Bling it up
Flutter By Wednesdays #61 anything with a butterfly, angel or fairy
Truly Scrumptious Challenges #60 Wings
Divas By Design Challenge #5 diecuts and punches

My fun Stryder PJ pal is being entered in:
Paper Take Weekly #58 anything goes
Dutch Dare - Card Challenges #120 Summer Fun
Southern Girls Challenge Bring out your inner child
Paper Cutz Challenge #99 ice cream
Card Making Mamas #24 Summertime

11 comments:

  1. Love the card Hun thank you for joining us for our things with wings challenge at trulyscrumptious

    Wendy DT TS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous works Mari thanks for playing at Divas hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and fun card. Lovely image ond beautiful colouring.
    Thank you for joining our Summer Fun Challenge at DDCC.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards, thanks for joining us at ICS this week.
    Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous projects and love your inner child! LOL!
    Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls . Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning work, really gorgeous details too. Thankyou for joining us this week
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card! Thank you for playing at ICS xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such fun projects. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. Thanks for joining us at our buttons challenge at Phindy`s Place. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've been busy. Great selection of cards here. Love the image on the first, made me smile. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the papers on your top card-so perfect for this theme. Thanks for playing along with our Wild West theme at Cards for Men. Good luck!
    Hugs, Alison x

    ReplyDelete