Thursday, June 16, 2011

Christmas Angel

Christmas Angel - The fun and games are continuing at Michelle Perkett's group on Paper Craft Planet. The challenge that was added on Wednesday was to make a Christmas Angel. Here is mine using the Christmas Angel image.


I colored her with Copic's and used a new Seasonal pad that I picked up on clearance. I love the red and greens in it.

I added some tiny tiny red gemstones that I picked up at the scrap booking convention. This the smallest gemstones that I have ever found. I used some Prima flowers and ribbon the says "Joy to the World." I also used a snowflake charm. I hope you can join in all our fun at Michelle's group on PCP. We are having so much fun and there are lots of Freebie available there this week.

Christmas Card Challenges #28 Sketch

1 comment:

  1. syunning card ,what afab image ,i love the american crafts feel to it
    tracey [gdt at sparkle creations]

    ReplyDelete