Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Paper Sundaes

Paper Sundaes - This is the second time that I have tried out for the DT at Paper Sundaes. So I am really hoping to be chosen this time. We were asked to post on our blogs some of our past work, so I have selected these previously posted cards.

The first features Rosie by Michelle Perkett. I made this card to fit a challenge of using red with our Copic's. I was a little scared to use reds on something with so many details because reds bleed so much; but I gave it a go anyways and I am so glad that I did. I love the result.



This card was one that I designed because I had seen how to make the tiny roses on a tutorial and wanted to try it. I also taught this card in one of my classes. The cake is cut with my Cricut using the Summer in Paris cartridge.





The 3rd card is a Sweet Pea image. Again she is colored with Copic's. I used lots of Poinsettia flowers and a hung a charm on the ribbon.

These are my 3 cards that I have submitted. I hope that everyone enjoys seeing my past work and that the Paper Sundaes like my work.






For my followers, this was not the promised other post for today. That one will be posted later this evening. Today is my day to catch up on my blog work. I have really busy with other work and of course I am still unpacking from my recent move.




No comments:

Post a Comment