Sunday, May 15, 2011

Graceful Roses



Graceful Roses - I used one of my favorite images by Michelle Perkett for this card. I adore the hair that Michelle puts on her images and this one is so flowing. I can almost see the wind blowing it. You can find Michelle's images here. Look through them for their wonderful hair designs. It would be a great place to look for hair designs for prom or a wedding. My DP is Coffee Talk by Pressed Petals. The pink flower is Recollections and the cream flowers were lose in the Wedding section at Hobby Lobby. I didn't get a picture of it, but the cream flowers have a lovely pearl in the center. The leaves were sold in a bundle also in the wedding section. The gemstone swirl is also Recollections.



Here is a close-up of Michelle's lovely Grace image. I colored her with Copics.


There is still time to join in the fun at Michelle's challenge blog. This week the challenge is mermaids. Michelle makes the most delightful mermaids. I already did my mermaid card. You can see it at the challenge blog here.

www.aspoonfullofsugarchallenge.blogspot.com #151 sketch



1 comment:

  1. Mari, your card is beautiful. I love how you colored the image. Have a great day, Shelley

    ReplyDelete