Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Goth Challenge

Goth Challenge - The challenge for this week at Creative Card Crew is goth. That was really hard for me as I love bright colors and light, happy things.
A long time ago, I had bought this Harry Potter set from Bugaboo, and I thought this was the perfect time to use it. Snape is the darkest wizard of those at Hogwarts, so I chose him. As Snape is the Potion teacher at Hogwarts for most of his time at Hogwarts, I thought it would be fun to include the potions shelf.

My DP and corner tabs were from the stash of a freind, who was cleaning out old sets and she gave me a lot of paper and punch outs, sadly, the name brand was not on any of the peices that she gave me.

I colored both images with Copics and then cut them out. I am happy with the way they came out.

Our sponsor at Creative Card Crew is Simon Say Stamp. They sell lots of yummy craft supplies to include Copics and really pretty stamps.



3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is just precious, I absolutely love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card! I love the digis. The bottles are so cool. Thank you for joining us this week at Paper Playtime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, love the goth feeling!
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete