Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Enchanted Love

Enchanted Love - I adore this image by Michelle Perkett. This weeks challenge at Michelle Challenge blog is Once about a time and I was so excited about having a good excuse to use Enchanted Love. While it is true that I am ready to work with colors other than red and green, this green was refreshing to work with, maybe just because it is not paired with red.
DP is Allegancy by K and Company. The silver metalic is from the dollar spot at Target. The ribbon is Dots and Dashes. Flowers are prima.

Enchanted love is colored with Copic's. distressed with Tim Holtz Peeled Paint (my favorite) ink I used a stickles on the wings. I put Dew Drops around the image that I had cut with a Spellbinders Nestie.
http://www.colourcreatechallenge.blogspot.com/ #59 Grey, green and white, optional silver

5 comments:

  1. Hi Mari
    This is one of my favourite cards of yours, it's so stunning, and elegant! Just gorgeous!
    hugs Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mari, what a beautiful card, I love the colour, and the glitter! Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Ah this is such a sweet card. I love it its stunning. Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, such a lovely image! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mari, this is so lovely! How perfect for our Once Upon a Time challenge this week! I LOVE this image with all the green and the beautiful glitterwork! Thank you for your amazing creativity, Mari!

    Hugs,

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete