Friday, November 12, 2010

Don't be Blue


Don't Be Blue - I have a fun card for you today. This is "Get Well Jaden" by Angela at Sew Many Cards. Isn't Jaden adorable? Angela has 26 different animals that are doing varies things. All of them are super cute. You can check out the characters here. Which is your favorite?



I colored Jaden with Copics and I gave his spots some blue stickles and his patches some clear stickles. I used some Matte Accents on the thermometer.



I used DP from DCWV called The Winter Wonder stack. I am lovin this paper. It has lots of blues in it. I used some ribbon and a sparkly yarn that I tied using my bow easy. I topped the bow with a medicine bottle shank button. I also used 3 blue and white striped brads.



Aren't these folds fun? I seen this done on a card by Dee a DT member of:

http://www.stamptacularsundaychallenge.blogspot.com/ DT inspired- I was inspired by Dee





8 comments:

  1. Oh this is fabulous I love it, its so different and stunning. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the Challenge. With hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this card is too adorable I love the image and the coloring is amazing!!!! Love it. I'm now a new follower!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this card is just beautiful, love all the bleus and the ribbon under the bottle is just great! Thank you for joining us at SSC this week and happy crafting! Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Mari... this is sooooo lovely. I can see how someone is feeling better when getting this card. Adorable!
    Hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, this card is so beautiful! Lovely image, so sweet :-)
    Thanks for joining Stamptacular this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a FABULOUS job! I am thrilled to have inspired you this week - such an amazing card!
    Thanks for playing with us at Stamptacular Sunday this week! Good Luck on our DT Inspiration challenge!
    Hugs
    Dee (Spryte)♥
    Sprytebyrds Spot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card to cheer up an ill child. Love the folds, always makes a card interesting doesn't it. Great job. hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card Mari! Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men, good luck with the challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete