Saturday, October 2, 2010

I Want Candy

I Want Candy - (Michelle I hope you like my play on words!) This image is by Michelle Perkett and the image is called "Candy." Isn't she the freindlyest witch you have ever seen! Michelle must have channeled the designer of the K & Company paper when she was sketching Candy. LOL The design in the paper matches Candy's dress perfectly!!! Candy was colored with Copics and the DP is by K & Company. The ribbon I bought at Michael's. The brads are by Paper Wishes
and I added orange Stickles to them to make them sparkle. Some of Candy's stars and the bow on her broom also got some Stickles.
http://www.allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/ #72 travel Wouldn't Candy look stylish on her broom?

8 comments:

  1. Mari, I love your card! Those papers are great!
    Shelley :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute halloween card! Love those paper choices! Thanks for playing at Paper Cutz this week!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the non-traditional Halloween coloring. (I have some of those candy corn brads too - love them!) Thanks for sharing with Paper Cutz Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mari, Your Candy is adorable. I love the witchy colors you used!
    and the papers are so matching!
    Hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Candy looks fabulous! That's neat how the paper matches her dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. candy looks super and a great interpritation of the theme...x

    Thanks for joining us for my challenge this week at allsorts hugs Kirsten...x

    ReplyDelete
  7. broomstick....my personal transport choice lol Great card the image is fabby and I love the colours you've used

    thanks for joining in with the Allsorts fun this week :o)

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job! Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at SSCC.

    ReplyDelete