Monday, August 30, 2010

Bliss

Bliss - This is the first of the cards that I will be teaching the ladies at my church. We did a series on penny pincing and we will continue with that theme in making our own Christmas cards on a budget. The most expensive thing on the card is the stamp that I got for 60 cents (I had a 40% off coupon) at Michael's last year. The DP I got at Tuesday Morning 25 sheets for $2.99. The brads I got at Hobby Lobby using a 40% off coupon I think they were $2.99 to start with, and the red bling on the nose I got at JoAnn's again useing a 40% off coupon. The bling started at $3.99. The cardstock is 50% off at Hobby Lobby this week making my total cost
$9.67.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card - the swirly paper is gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful swirls, Great card, thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete